1, 2, 3, 4 Hi 5!

Monday, March 29, 2010

This is super fucking unbelievable. I can't help but to blame myself for the things that came out of proportion. Though I tried my best not to think about it, I can't help but to ask myself why the fuck am I thinking of hurting myself! I'm not suicidal but sometime, I think it would be best if I will just kill me and leave everything behind and let all the motherfucking shit load of problems die with the wind.

There is no easy way in saying goodbye because no watter what you do, nothing will ever change!

Never in my life have I thought to slashing my wrist nor hang myself to death. I may look like the biggest shit made in history of history but still, I know how to feel and how to be emo (fuck, ask google how). Have you ever felt your blood running through your veins up to your head? Or your blood to be as cold as chilled water? Well that was what I felt awhile ago. A lot of things burst out of my head and it felt like hell. It was as if you want to do something but you just can't because nothing was left inside and your hands were trembling very badly?

Good thing I have friends here who never failed to read (listen to) my sentiments. They were able to salvage another soul from descending deep down in hell. But guess what, I deleted my blog and posted my final entry there to say goodbye to my blogger friends (I kept this one on my list by the way). I deleted all my friends in facebook and made myself private in that site so my name will no longer be visible in any search engines.

Don't want to go chipping [from the root word, CHIP(s)] around, I think I'm feeling better now (no, I suddenly realize ending my life would just lead to another mistake - even Papa Jesus will agree on that) and hopefully, i'll get even better as days go by.

Tang ina, so these are all the shits that you have to go through before your birthday?

Puta, I have plenty of things to fix this time plus an application that I have to accomplish before Wednesday to catch up the deadline for submission of graduation application.

Why the fuck do I need to do this?

1 comment(s):

keytihelow said...

pinitinsya daw yan, holy wik kase. yaan mo masaya ka na sa easter sunday nyan!