NAKAKAIYAK!!!

Monday, April 26, 2010

It really breaks my heart to accept that only lucky people will be able to find a job where their heart belongs to... and those who are not included on the lucky list will have no choice but to look for other jobs for the sake of not being bums.

I can't believe that after four years of studying and improving my skills, I am here in front of my computer looking for job openings without joy and excitement now that I'm about to graduate this May 15, 2010. I mean, would you be happy applying for a job related to CUSTOMER SERVICES when in fact you were trained to do programs and solve application bugs? I am not saying being a call center agent sucks; its just that my heart belongs to somewhere else and working for a call center will not make me happy. But the way I see things now, I have no choice but to pick one out of thousands of call center job offers in Jobstreet! And what disgust me more is every time I try to look for something different using the keyword "IT", the search result still directs me to call fucking center shitness jobs!

I want to be RICH but in a job like that, I don't think I would be able to build my own house, buy my own car, buy DSLR Camera, buy Video cam and give my parents a church wedding! I think the only incentive that I'll be getting from my call center fucking salary is a back piece tattoo courtesy of the the greatest tattoo artist in the Philippines; whoever he is!

This now leads me to a dilemma, should I just apply as an instructor and go back to studying MIT or accept my faith as a jinx (as what my good friend Keyti tags me), working in call center industry?!

Well, I won't be complaining if in case I'll be left with no choice but to teach; but to accept calls from stupid Americans, fuck! I don't think I can handle it very well and I don't think I will be happy in a job like that, though I can still handle it...


0 comment(s):