A day in the life of a kol sinter agent

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Woke up at 10 in the evening, carrying nothing in my head except for the thought of finding an excuse to skip work tonight.....head is aching, morale is low, eyes are weary and body is weak.
From the moment I stepped out of the house. The first thing I usually do is ask myself why the fuck am I still doing this??

On the way to work, It's inevitable to pass by the most popular red light district in the metro which is Monumento. A nirvana for foreigners who are eager to take a glimpse of what a bombarded vagina looks like. As I make my way to the jeepney station going to Pasay. I passed by this circle where you can see some of the ugliest *This is not an insult because it's fucking true* sex workers available on the market. One of them looked like she got fucked straight to her face by a 12 inch Nigerian cock. But one thing that surprises me, the urban legend that "pokpoks" smoke Phillip Morris. I can't fucking believe it! It's fucking true!!! hahaha

While in the jeepney, I saw some people wearing smart casuals with their jackets on their shoulders. I bet we have the same job description.. I can feel it. Do you know why??
Because we have the same I.d. Lace. haha.

First thing to do when arriving at the office. Set up tools, drink coffee and smoke, review last night's stat and performance, get nagged by the supervisor, etc. What a wonderful feeling it is..Of course you would have noticed the sarcasm on that line by now.

During the call, I have talked to some of the dumbest people I never knew existed. Even though you already explained to them in full detail with impeccable clarity. They still won't understand why their fucking bill is so fucking high! and seems to me they only ask why is because they want some credits and adjustments to their bill. So what's an agent like me going to do? Place them on mute. Curse the living soul out of them, take the anger off your system by saying stuff that are not really necessary to be said But still do it because it feels good. hehehe After that, make the adjustments and thank the customer for being a complete ass. "Thank you Mr./Mrs. Customer for the opportunity to assist you with your account today, I hope you have a great day and I would like to remind you that I got your daughter pregnant. Thank you very much for making this call and go fuck yourself"

Around 99.99% of the time, I was only goofing off during the calls. Sometimes, It wouldn't hurt impersonating an Indian agent. It's really fun having an Indian tone to the voice while trying hard to sound American. hehe

Going home is an another hindrance to your tolerance for heat. Imagine wearing smart casuals under the noon time sun. But at least,after working for 9 hours and destroying your body. There's still that little piece of heaven that you'll eventually find. Something to look forward to. Which can make a shitty day end in a good way.

2 comment(s):

keytihelow said...

during calls ka lang ba goofing off? di ba all your life hahahahahaha

Paul Christopher Song said...

Maderpaker! ndi naman! hahaha